When choosing a nuance, remember that brighter shades are not face-flattering. Bright colors accentuate wrinkles and signs of tiredness. Our advice: apply a small amount of foundation in the chin area, which is close to your natural skin tone. Fixate it with a sponge by gently tapping on. Then apply powder in a peach-pink nuance with a big brush.Don’t restrict the foundation application only to the chin area. This will result in an unnatural effect of a mask. The trick is to use a damp makeup sponge and apply the foundation starting from the neck and going up. After that tap off excess foundation for fixation and do not apply any powder on top.Applying eyeliner on the inner rims of the eyes doesn’t make them look bigger.
Cleanliness is the first thing in the routine of facial skin care. Cleaning helps to remove dust, pollutants, grease and extra oil from your skin, thereby preventing damage to the skin. Just spot your face and neck with a good cleansing lotion or cream and massage gently into the skin with upward motions. Use a soft face tissue or cotton to clean the face of a pat way (without rubbing). Cleaning should be done at least twice a day ie morning (as part of the routine complete facial skin care) and later (independently). Water soluble cleansers are the best for inclusion in your routine skin care facial.
Toning is the next in a routine facial skin care. However, this is the optional part of the routine of facial skin care. Above all, proper cleansing can compensate for toning. Toning helps remove all traces of dirt, grease and excess cleanser. Instead of being part of your daily facial skin care, you can use tones occasionally ie when you are exposed to particularly harsh environment / pollution.
Exfoliation is again, a kind of optional step in the daily routine of facial skin care. However, exfoliation is necessary at least once a week (or twice, depending on skin type and environmental conditions). Exfoliation finds its place in the care of facial skin routine due to the natural tendency of skin to replace skin cells every 3 to 4 weeks. As a technique of facial skin care, exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells that block pores, thus assisting the skin in the natural process. However, excessive or harsh exfoliation can cause damage to your skin, it is necessary to compensate.
So that is your starting point for choosing a facial skin care product that suits you. A good way to start is by determining your skin type first. Also note that the skin type changes with age, so the facial skin product that suits you today, might not suit you forever and hence you need to constantly evaluate the effectiveness of your facial skin care product.
The face skin care products are available in various forms i.e. creams, lotions, gels, masks etc, and a lot of people try to pit one against the other in their discussion on which form is best. However, one can’t really rate one form as better than another form. What suits you (and whatever you are comfortable with) is the best form of facial skin care product for you, really.
Face skin care seems to top the chart of skin care . There are loads of facial skin care products available in the market. The most common facial skin care products are the ones that are used as part of daily routine. These include things like cleansers and moisturizers. Toners and exfoliation ones are well known too but not many people use them as such.
The general classification of facial skin care products is based on the following:
* Gender: there are facial skin care products for men and there are facial skin care products for women.
* Skin type : facial skin products for oily skin, facial skin care products for dry skin, facial skin care products for normal skin and facial skin care products for sensitive skin.
* Age : facial skin care products for old and facial skin care products for young.
* Skin disorder : facial skin care products for treatment of various skin orders like eczema, acne etc.
We are inundated with countless of skin care tips on how to look younger. The obsession with having younger looking skin is not hard to miss. but it should be more than just having young looking face. it should go deeper.
Here are a few facial skin care tips that can give you healthier skin inside and out:
1. have a rejuvenating sleep Sleeping is not just about lying on your bed for 8 hours. it is about letting your body relax and succumb to your subconscious. The only way to rejuvenate yourself is to have uninterrupted sleep. this is critical for the repair of damaged skin functions and for the proper production of collagen and elastin.
Make sure your room is conducive for sleeping. The temperature has to be right. your mattress has to be comfortable as well. using silk sheets and pillowcases might even work better for you. The soft and smooth feel of the sheets can induce sleep. moreover, silk contains copper that can help in the production of copper peptides. Copper peptides help regenerate collagen.
2. always keep your facial skin hydrated and protect it from the sun’s UV rays Look for a moisturizer that has anti aging benefits and SPF. look for high SPF content because this will allow you to stay under the sun longer without receiving a lot of skin damages. You should also look for moisturizers replete with natural ingredients such as CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Nano Lipobelle HEQ10.
Taken from http://fashion-life-styles.blogspot.com/