3. Mamma Mia!, the film. Shouldn't Abba songs be restricted to drunken karaoke only? Apparently not.
4. Lost. Pr: Josh Holloway. Con: Wasting weekends getting lost in Lost.
5. Shots. Like drinking bleach, say 50% of GLAMOUR staffers. But they take your evening to a whole new level, say the (wayward) other half.
6. Katie and Peter. Love them or hate them, who isn't weirdly fascinated?
7. Skinny jeans. Half the office's wardrobe staple; sartorial enemy to the rest.
8. Wildlife programmes. Some say fascinating, others say totally dullsville.
9. Fake tan. We all love an alternative to sun beds, just not one that makes our skin sticky, orange and smell like a camel.
10. Angelina Jolie. "She's so gorgeous!" "But she stole Brad from Jen!" "She's an ambassador for the UN!" "But she wore blood round her neck!" etc.
11. BlackBerrys. Purely for posers or life-saving gadgetry?
12. Facebook status updates. No, we don't all care what you had for lunch.
13. Jumpsuits. The '80s throwback that some of us want to, well, throw back.
14. Sushi. Yes it's a superfood, but put it next to a Big Mac, and which are you going to choose, hmmm?
15. Beards. They may look sexy... but stubble-rash? Really?
16. Ironing your sheets. Waste of time. Yet, so much nicer than crinkled covers.
17. Harry Hill. Enough said.
18. Dark chocolate. We. Just. Can't. Decide.
Taken from http://antiquedress.blogspot.com/